Argentina is located in the south region of South America and is bordered by popular destinations like Bolivia, Paraguay, Brazil, Uruguay and Drake Passage, etc. Argentina is the eighth-largest Spanish-speaking country in the world and there is a lot to discover about this amazing destination.
Argentina is one of the leading tourist destinations and there’s no reason as to why you should hold back and not travel here. Make smarter decisions by making your initial reservations with Allegiant Airlines Reservations for the best flight experience.
Here are some important facts to learn about Argentina:
- Argentina has been divided into twenty-three provinces, the most popular one being Buenos Aires.
- Argentina is South America’s second-largest economy and is an important member of G-15 and G-20.
- Argentina is amongst the founding member of global organizations like the World Trade Organization, United Nations, World Bank, Union of South American Nations and many more.
- The word Argentina originally stands for –made of silver, the coast of silver, land of silver or silver-colored according to the Spanish language.
- Aconcagua is the highest point in Argentina that is located along with the Mendoza province while Laguna Del Carbon is the lowest point which is located along with the San Julian great depression of Santa Cruz province.
- Argentina is home to 1038 bird species, 9,372 vascular plant species, 375 mammals, 162 amphibians and 338 reptile species.
- Argentina is home to over 35 national parks ranging from Baritu National Park, Tierra del Fuego national park and the number just rolls on.
- Generally, Argentina experiences a warm and moderate type of temperature where the mean temperature lies from 5 degrees Celsius in the south to 25 degrees Celsius in the north.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog and if you are interested in reading more blogs on popular destinations you can check out Allegiant Airlines today.